Saturday 9 July 2011

day 2 of fast complete!

I'm passed the 48 hour mark of my 3 day fast-only another 24 hours to go which i am quietly confident i will make but worry i will jinx it if i say its in the bag. Considering continuing fast for longer but have not decided yet.Whenever i do break my fast i plan to keep to5-800 Cal's for a week or two and then review my progress and plan.


If i could id take more whizz and make it a 3 righter- but if i do that i will crash Monday  and that would be a disaster so I'm coaxing my body with 3 yummy Diaz's which have chilled me out but no were near sleep!I have anti-psych meds that would knock me out but then that would be the whole of tomoz lost.What i could really use is a drink but whats the point of fasting all day to then consume 1500 Cal's  in alcohol? Pointless !


Oh god i feel weary and overwhelmed with  my life. There is so much i need to do and get on top off.
I have all these dreams and goals I'm working on but i cant even function well enough to keep up with being a wife and mother with out chemical assistance! At times like this i think who am i kidding? I'm never gonna be able to be who i want to be.....its impossible-I'm so far from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment