Tuesday 20 September 2011

It's so fucking on!

I've not written in forever I know!
Partly from extreme busyness and partly because I'm am still loosing and gaining the same 5 lbs.

Here is the deal tho: on nov 45&6th I have to see my family and so it's major major motivation to loose. Also the week b4 I am supposed to be going away with a friend for a few days spa. So my plan is hit it hard for the next few weeks till spa days then I can relax and a still have a week to loose what ever a gain from spa days.
I am aiming for a 10-12 lb loss that would put me at 140. That was my old h.w and I can't believe consider it a success.

I can promise this tho-unless I'm pregnant I will never let it see 140 again!

Yesterday cals were 290 and today 370-400 so hopefully can make this week a under 500 week and then I will have to fucking lose!

Loads more to say but have to be up for college in less then seven hours-groan!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment